May 25, 2020
Hey friends! We’re still here in the year of the plague, and couples are still getting #engagedAF and planning their dream weddings! So I wanted to continue to share with you some helpful tips about how to hire a wedding planner! I teamed up with the amazingly talented Sarah Brehant of Brehant Creations Events to talk about the best questions to ask a potential wedding planner that you are considering for your big event!
If you guys aren’t already convinced that you should (definitely!) be working with a wedding planner, then check out last week’s blog post about some of the perks and benefits Sarah shared with us here!
So let’s dig right in to the 10 questions that you should ask a potential wedding planner…directly from one of my favorite planners!
- #1) Do you carry insurance? Honestly this is something you should be asking all of your vendors! 😘
- #2) Do you offer full planning packages and partial planning packages?
- #3) What IS included in your full planning package?
- #4) What is NOT included in your full planning package?
- #5) Can you work within our budget?
- #6) What is your most popular package and can you give us a breakdown of each package (including information about design, Month-Of coordination, full service planning, a la carte planning, etc.)?
- #7) Do you also have a design team or do you just plan and do logistical services?
- #8) What was your absolute favorite wedding or event that you planned and what makes it your favorite?
- #9) Can you tell me about what kind of couples is your ideal client?
- 10#) And lastly, what inspires you?
I hope these questions help you to find a planner that is absolutely perfect for your wedding day or event! And if you want to learn more about Sarah and her team then definitely go follow them over on the ‘gram here!
- Planning and Design: Brehant Creations Events
- Venue: My Little Ladies Farm in Quaker Hill, CT
- Florist: Sage Hill Florals
- Hair Stylist & Makeup Artists: Transcendent Makeup
- Gown: Jacqueline Bridal Kouture
- Bowtie: Woof Wear Bows
- Rentals: Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals
And if you are looking for a photographer with a light, joyful, genuine style who is a little bit nerdy, a little bit inappropriate and a huge Friends fan then we should chat! Hit me up here!